Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Off the Shelf
Bob Tompkins, Partner, Patton Boggs joins host Larry Allen to discuss federal contracting opportunities for small businesses.
November 2, 2010
What's behind the creation of Acquisition University and how far can acquisition changes be expected to drive improved government management? Host Larry Allen discusses these issues with General William Tuttle, Chairman of the Procurement Round Table.
October 26, 2010
After 20 years with the organization, Larry Allen is stepping down as president of CGP.
Host Larry Allen talks with Anne Reed, President, ASI Government about outside firms working with government on acquisition issues.
October 19, 2010
Who are the key players making decisions on furniture acquisitions? This week, Jean Reynolds, Vice President of Strategic Development-Government for the HON Company joins Larry Allen on Off the Shelf.
October 5, 2010 (Encore presentation October 12, 2010)
This week, host Larry Allen speaks with Carrie Coogan, vice president of consulting for FedSources, about challenges confronting those entering the federal market.
September 28, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Alison Doyle, a partner at McKenna, Long and Aldridge.
Aug. 3, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks about this and more with John Howell, a partner at Sullivan & Worcester.
July 27, 2010
Al Burman, president of Jefferson Consulting, talks with host Larry Allen this week.
July 20, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Bill Gormley, President & CEO of the Washington Management Group.
July 13, 2010