Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Off the Shelf
Former Congressman Tom Davis (VA-R) joins host Roger Waldron for a discussion on the federal procurement system. Plus, Davis gives his take on the current budget debate.
March 29, 2011
David Dowd, Partner at Mayer Brown LLP, discusses the new competition requirements agencies must follow when placing orders exceeding $150,000.
March 22, 2011
Elizabeth Ferrell and Jim Schweiter of McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP discuss the potential ramifications of a government shutdown for federal agencies and contractors.
March 15, 2011 (Encore presentation April 5, 2011)
Stan Collender from Qorvis Communications discusses the ongoing budget negotiations and the impact on federal contractors.
March 8, 2011
Jonathan Etherton, president and owner of Etherton & Associates, discusses the outlook for procurement reform and oversight on the Hill.
March 1, 2011
Steve Kempf, Commissioner of the General Services Administration's Federal Acquisition Service (FAS), joins Off the Shelf for an update on some of FAS's key procurement initiatives and new leadership team.
February 22, 2011 (Encore presentation July 5, 2011)
OFPP's Myth-busting campaign is working to clear up misconceptions about the campaign itself. OFPP Administrator Dan Gordon joins the show to explain.
February 15, 2011 (Encore presentation July 5, 2011)
What does OMB's 25-point plan to reform IT and the OFPP's myth busting campaign mean for industry? Tom Sisti from SAP America joins the show to discuss.
February 8, 2011
President Barack Obama signed Executive Order 13563, Improving Regulation and Regulatory Review, on January 18, 2010. Host Roger Waldron asks George Washington University professor Steve Schooner what this means for the procurement system.
February 1, 2011
Bill Gormley discusses the government's strategic sourcing initiatives with host Roger Waldron.
January 25,2011 (Encore presentation April 26, 2011)