Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Off the Shelf
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Eric Whitson, VP Sales Marketing at the National Conference Center.
Jan. 26, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Deepak Hathiramani, Founder, President & CEO of Vistronix, Inc.
Jan. 12, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Bruce Sullivan, Vice President and Head of Government Services at Visa.
Jan. 5, 2010
Bob Lohfeld, President of the Lohfeld Consulting Group, explains why capture management is important
Debra Sonderman, Senior Procurement Executive at Interior, discusses acquisition with host Larry Allen
Nov. 3, 2009
Host Larry Allen talks with Chris Braddock of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
March 23, 2010
Now that FY 2010 is underway, Federal News Radio learns what acquisition and procurement officials be expecting?
Bill Parker, COO of NCI, talks about what you need to know.
Dec. 8, 2009
A discussion with two EIP Lifetime Achievement Award winners.
Nov. 17, 2009
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Gary Feit, Assistant Commissioner Customer Accounts and Research at GSA.
April 6, 2010