Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Off the Shelf
Now that FY 2010 is underway, Federal News Radio learns what acquisition and procurement officials be expecting?
Bill Parker, COO of NCI, talks about what you need to know.
Dec. 8, 2009
A discussion with two EIP Lifetime Achievement Award winners.
Nov. 17, 2009
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Gary Feit, Assistant Commissioner Customer Accounts and Research at GSA.
April 6, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Stephanie Ambrose, Vice President of GWAC Programs at Serco, Inc.
March 16, 2010
Hear current topics in the area of cybersecurity on this week's show.
March 9, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Marcia G. Madsen, partner at Mayer Brown.
Feb. 23, 2010
Host Roger Waldron will talk about the MAS program with Caroly Alston, general counsel for the Washington Management Group.
October 4, 2011
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Ed O'Hare, senior vice president, Technology Business Sector, at Koniag Development Corporation.
October 11, 2011
Tags: Koniag Development Corporation , information technology , cloud computing , software , General Services Administration , Federal Acquisition Service , Integrated Technology Service , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement , Ed O
Host Roger Waldron will talk cybersecurity with John Hillen, president and chief executive officer of Sotera Defense Solutions.
September 27, 2011(Encore presentation October 25, 2011)