Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Off the Shelf
Kay Sears, president of Intelsat General Corporation, will talk about how the federal communications marketplace is changing.
January 17, 2012
Host Roger Waldron talks procurement and other issues with Dan Gordon, outgoing administrator for Federal Procurement Policy at the Office of Management and Budget.
December 20, 2011(Encore presentation January 3, 2011)
Tags: acquisition , procurement , contracting , OFPP , OMB , Dan Gordon , strategic sourcing , management support services , acquisition workforce , small business , set aside contracts , Multiple award contracts , 2010 Small Business Jobs Act , George Washington University School of Law , Roger Waldron ,
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Martha Johnson, administrator for the General Services Administration.
December 13, 2011(Encore presentation December 27, 2011)
Host Roger Waldron will discuss a wide variety of procurement issues, with Judy Marks, CEO of Siemens Government Technologies.
December 06, 2012(Encore presentation January 10, 2012)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Judy Marks , Siemens Government Technologies , federal market , energy conservation , performance contracts , team building , management , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Lisa Doyle, Chancellor of the Department of Veteran Affairs Acquisition Academy. They will talk about the academy's curriculum and its vision.
November 15, 2011
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Jason Workmaster, Partner and McKenna, Long, & Aldridge LLP. They will discuss the latest news concerning the MAS program, and the mandatory disclosure rule.
November 8, 2011
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Jon Etherton of Etherton and Associates. They will discuss the outlook for congressional budget negotiations.
October 18, 2011 (Encore presentation November 1, 2011 and November 22, 2011)
Tags: acquistion , contracting , Jon Etherton , Etherton and Associates , budget battle , procurement , Commission on Wartime Contracting , DoD , Better Buying Initiative , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement
Host Larry Allen talks with Ray Bjorklund of FedSources about what contractors need to know concerning the budget.
Feb. 16, 2010
Bill Gormley, President & CEO of the Washington Management Group, talks about what it takes to win.
Dec. 15, 2009
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Michael Robertson, Chief Acquisition Officer and Head of Government Wide Policy at GSA.