Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Off the Shelf
What's behind the creation of Acquisition University and how far can acquisition changes be expected to drive improved government management? Host Larry Allen discusses these issues with General William Tuttle, Chairman of the Procurement Round Table.
October 26, 2010
After 20 years with the organization, Larry Allen is stepping down as president of CGP.
Host Larry Allen talks with Anne Reed, President, ASI Government about outside firms working with government on acquisition issues.
October 19, 2010
Who are the key players making decisions on furniture acquisitions? This week, Jean Reynolds, Vice President of Strategic Development-Government for the HON Company joins Larry Allen on Off the Shelf.
October 5, 2010 (Encore presentation October 12, 2010)
This week, host Larry Allen speaks with Carrie Coogan, vice president of consulting for FedSources, about challenges confronting those entering the federal market.
September 28, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Alison Doyle, a partner at McKenna, Long and Aldridge.
Aug. 3, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks about this and more with John Howell, a partner at Sullivan & Worcester.
July 27, 2010
Al Burman, president of Jefferson Consulting, talks with host Larry Allen this week.
July 20, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Bill Gormley, President & CEO of the Washington Management Group.
July 13, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Kevin Lynch, president of the National Industries for the Blind.