Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Off the Shelf
Debra Sonderman, Senior Procurement Executive at Interior, discusses acquisition with host Larry Allen
Nov. 3, 2009
Host Larry Allen talks with Chris Braddock of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
March 23, 2010
Now that FY 2010 is underway, Federal News Radio learns what acquisition and procurement officials be expecting?
Bill Parker, COO of NCI, talks about what you need to know.
Dec. 8, 2009
A discussion with two EIP Lifetime Achievement Award winners.
Nov. 17, 2009
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Gary Feit, Assistant Commissioner Customer Accounts and Research at GSA.
April 6, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Stephanie Ambrose, Vice President of GWAC Programs at Serco, Inc.
March 16, 2010
Hear current topics in the area of cybersecurity on this week's show.
March 9, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Marcia G. Madsen, partner at Mayer Brown.
Feb. 23, 2010
Host Roger Waldron will talk about the MAS program with Caroly Alston, general counsel for the Washington Management Group.
October 4, 2011