Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ocean City
Tags: air show
Giving away $1 million in gas? Ocean City considered that at first, but has now trimmed the dollar amount to $100,000.
Chris Core, commentator
Buy the CD online here, or at these Ocean City retailers: Donald's Duck Shoppe and Gallery at Gold Coast Mall, Souvenir City on the Boardwalk and the Life-Saving Station Museum.
Are you ready for a vacation, but tired of high gas prices squeezing your budget? One area beach town has a solution: a "free-for-all."
Ocean City is hosting its big Springfest celebration next weekend.
Wayne Six, who won the International Masters Tournament in 2006, caught and released 28 Pacific sailfish in three days in Guatemala. He was also the winner of the Ocean City Light Tackle Club's annual event, which moves to different locations each year.
Ocean City, Md. is hosting the first stop of the Dew Tour, put on by Mountain Dew, July 21-24.
Spring is just about two weeks away, but maybe you're already dreaming about the beach. While you've been daydreaming, Ocean City though has been thinking about it's boardwalk.
Ocean City's Boardwalk needs a new support structure and is getting a facelift. As part of the process, city leaders are considering three new surface options you can vote on.