Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Obama administration
Associate Professor of Law and
Co-Director of the Government Procurement Law Program,
George Washington University Law School
April 21st and 28th, 2009
Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-La.) will not stop blocking Lew's nomination, even though oil drilling can continue in Gulf of Mexico.
Engage, listen, respond, new study says
ederal CIO Vivek Kundra explained why the data center consolidation is so important to the audience at FedTalks 2010.
When the Administration has bad news and hopes to control the timing and discussion of the issue, the press release appears late on a Friday afternoon. This past Friday was no exception.
A political pawn's purpose is simple. And there are two kinds of pawns--those who see it coming, and those who don't.
The Obama Administration and the Washington Post have been loud advocates of full transparency. More is needed.