Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Obama administration
Associate Professor of Law and
Co-Director of the Government Procurement Law Program,
George Washington University Law School
April 21st and 28th, 2009
Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-La.) will not stop blocking Lew's nomination, even though oil drilling can continue in Gulf of Mexico.
Engage, listen, respond, new study says
ederal CIO Vivek Kundra explained why the data center consolidation is so important to the audience at FedTalks 2010.
When the Administration has bad news and hopes to control the timing and discussion of the issue, the press release appears late on a Friday afternoon. This past Friday was no exception.
A political pawn's purpose is simple. And there are two kinds of pawns--those who see it coming, and those who don't.
The Obama Administration and the Washington Post have been loud advocates of full transparency. More is needed.