Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Obama administration
Mark A. Abramson
President, Leadership Inc.
Associate Professor of Law and
Co-Director of the Government Procurement Law Program,
George Washington University Law School
April 21st and 28th, 2009
Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-La.) will not stop blocking Lew's nomination, even though oil drilling can continue in Gulf of Mexico.
Engage, listen, respond, new study says
ederal CIO Vivek Kundra explained why the data center consolidation is so important to the audience at FedTalks 2010.
When the Administration has bad news and hopes to control the timing and discussion of the issue, the press release appears late on a Friday afternoon. This past Friday was no exception.
A political pawn's purpose is simple. And there are two kinds of pawns--those who see it coming, and those who don't.