Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Obama
Hear the President's speech and read additional documents.
DC has an excess of powerful, time-constrained persons with huge egos engaged in a plethora of important world issues, so, it's hardly surprising that hubris often triumphs.
The American Jihadist fighting alongside al Shebab militants in Somalia has released another video recording. In this one Abu Mansour Al-Amriki states that President Barack Obama was trying to mislead Muslims and impose "so-called moderate or American Islam." Al-Amriki also stated that the mujahidin would not stop fighting until all foreign troops are pulled out of Muslim lands and until the US stops its support to Israel. The statement is attributed to the Sada Al-Jihad Media Center of the Global Islamic Media Front.
Former Vermont Governor and DNC Chairman
Former Clinton White House Chief of Staff; current President and CEO of the Center for American Progress
J. David Cox
AFGE National Secretary-Treasurer
U.S. Rep. Ed Towns (D-N.Y.)
Author of "Nixonland: The Rise of a President and the Fracturing of America"
President and Mrs. Obama recently drove to Fort McNair here in Southwest DC to help stuff napsacks for military children attending the National Military Family Association's Operation Purple summer camps. They packed those 15,000 bags with snacks, books, and even a baseball trading card of presidential pooch "Bo". Its is part of the President's "United We Serve" summer volunteer initiative.
June 23rd, 2009
Listen to this week's show to hear discussion topics including:
- Wiki government
- The Obama administration and web 2.0
- The next steps for we 2.0 and the federal government