Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: OPM
The health insurance open season has been extended. FederalNewsRadio listeners and readers got the first alert last Friday. So what does it mean? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey provides a checklist.
Unhappiness about changes to a cherished benefit
Federal management to remain priority in next administration
Why should federal workers who diet, exercise and have healthy lifestyles have to pay the same health insurance premiums as their overweight, unhealthy office mates?
Tags: health premiums
Health care premiums are going up an average of 8 percent, but for people in some plans their share of premiums will double or even triple. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains why and what you can do about it.
Tags: health premiums ,
Continuing the verbal ping pong over a four-day work week for feds.
Applying for a federal job without the dreaded KSA? That's the future envisioned by OPM.