Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: OPM
Federal Register notice details new ownership and cost structure for current and former feds.
Sometime before the end of February, Dr. Ron Sanders, the Chief Human Capital Officer and the Associate Director of National Intelligence, will step down from his position of almost 20 years in the Intelligence Community. His retirement had been rumored since sometime before Christmas, but was formally announced earlier this week.
Sometime before the end of February, Dr. Ron Sanders, the Chief Human Capital Officer and the Associate Director of National Intelligence, will step down from his position of almost 20 years in the Intelligence Community. His retirement had been rumored since sometime before Christmas, but was formally announced earlier this month.
President Barack Obama and congressional Democrats stand within days if not hours of striking final deals on historic health care legislation. Former HHS Secretary Donna Shalala echoes the confidence Congress is showing in OPM.
When it comes to health care reform, many federal workers think like the late great Samuel Goldwyn, one of the founders of MGM pictures. According to Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, Goldwyn's motto was clear and concise: Include Me Out.
New site will launch on Jan. 24; Partnership for Public Service weighs in.
The Knowledge, Skills and Abilities form might be the most hated in government. In our Bold Predictions series, we say the KSA is on its way out for good.
When the stock market crashed last year did you retreat to the TSP's safe haven G-fund or did you continue to buy stock funds? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says either action could have made you a winner... depending.
The Office of Personnel Management has revamped its organization chart, a move leaders say will make OPM more transparent and customer friendly. John Palguta, Vice President for Policy at the Partnership for Public Service, has another viewpoint.
OPM's Dan Blair brings Tom and Jane analysis.