Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: OPM
Founder and CEO
July 20th, 2009
In an historic first, three federal department and agency heads met to discuss the creation of a model Work-Life campus that would include more than 6,000 Federal employees on multiple acres.
Every agency will have access to hire candidates from database. Several other hiring reforms in the works, OPM says.
A House subcommittee chairman who was once a rank-and-file postal worker is taking aim at the high cost of prescription drugs for federal workers.
Federal employees have been challenged to help collect at least a million pounds of non-perishable food by the end of August.