Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: OPM
Office of Personnel Management Director John Berry joins us at 3 p.m. to talk about making the call to close the federal government. We'll ask him which way he's leaning for tomorrow when the next big snow event is being predicted. Federal agencies that employ 230,000 in Washington were closed today at an estimated cost of $100 million.
OPM: 45 federal employee health care providers have met some new IT standards.
Federal agencies in the Washington, D.C., area are open under an unscheduled leave policy with a 4 hour early dismissal planned.
If you live in the Northeast part of the U.S., Friday may bring the mother of all snow storms. The DC region is battening down the hatches as Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
Federal Register notice details new ownership and cost structure for current and former feds.
Sometime before the end of February, Dr. Ron Sanders, the Chief Human Capital Officer and the Associate Director of National Intelligence, will step down from his position of almost 20 years in the Intelligence Community. His retirement had been rumored since sometime before Christmas, but was formally announced earlier this week.
Sometime before the end of February, Dr. Ron Sanders, the Chief Human Capital Officer and the Associate Director of National Intelligence, will step down from his position of almost 20 years in the Intelligence Community. His retirement had been rumored since sometime before Christmas, but was formally announced earlier this month.
President Barack Obama and congressional Democrats stand within days if not hours of striking final deals on historic health care legislation. Former HHS Secretary Donna Shalala echoes the confidence Congress is showing in OPM.