Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: OPM
Agency spokesman says past projections haven't held up well. The decision by OPM reverses years of projections that found federal employees were expected to retire in great numbers.
Director John Berry tells Federal News Radio he is waiting to hear what exactly happened from authorities, but will not tolerate violence against federal employees under any circumstances.
With numerous cases suggesting the spread of swine flu on college campuses in recent weeks, medical experts continue to recommend preparation for a possible H1N1 pandemic this fall. The Undersecretary of Management for one of the largest Federal departments is ordering agencies to test teleworkers' abilities to work away from the office and review other continuity-of-operations planning all this week.
All play and no work might make for a seriously successful management practice.
Government Executive Magazine
August 28th, 2009
Director, Office of Personnel Management
General Counsel, Federal Labor Relations Authority
AFGE National Benefits Coordinator
Mid-West Coordinator, Union Sportsmen's Alliance