Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: OPM
Every agency will have access to hire candidates from database. Several other hiring reforms in the works, OPM says.
A House subcommittee chairman who was once a rank-and-file postal worker is taking aim at the high cost of prescription drugs for federal workers.
Federal employees have been challenged to help collect at least a million pounds of non-perishable food by the end of August.
Administration working with lawmakers to give full federal benefits to domestic partners. Employee union calls sick leave change real progress.
Tags: pay and benefits , John Berry , Sen. Joseph Lieberman , Rep. Tammy Baldwin , White House , Jacqueline Simon , AFGE , domestic partner benefits , sick leave , Long-term insurance , Anti-discrimination law
Some surprising findings from a GAO study of federal government preparedness for a possible flu pandemic. A Senate subcommittee holds hearings days after the World Health Organization declares H1N1 flu virus spread has officially reached pandemic status. Agencies bracing for possible return of swine flu this fall.
The Partnership for Public Service looks at the apparent thaw in the cold shoulder unions have been giving pay for performance.