Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: OPM
When it comes to health care reform, many federal workers think like the late great Samuel Goldwyn, one of the founders of MGM pictures. According to Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, Goldwyn's motto was clear and concise: Include Me Out.
New site will launch on Jan. 24; Partnership for Public Service weighs in.
The Knowledge, Skills and Abilities form might be the most hated in government. In our Bold Predictions series, we say the KSA is on its way out for good.
When the stock market crashed last year did you retreat to the TSP's safe haven G-fund or did you continue to buy stock funds? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says either action could have made you a winner... depending.
The Office of Personnel Management has revamped its organization chart, a move leaders say will make OPM more transparent and customer friendly. John Palguta, Vice President for Policy at the Partnership for Public Service, has another viewpoint.
OPM's Dan Blair brings Tom and Jane analysis.
Imagine working for a place where the boss could give you a bonus or pay raise for good performance, or freeze your pay and dock your annual leave if you repeatedly fail to measure up. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says imagine you are working there because it's coming your way.
The Office of Personnel Management made the announcement Monday afternoon. Employees in D.C. area must notify their supervisors of their intent to take unscheduled leave. Emergency employees are expected to report for work on time.
Federal managers worry the government cannot deliver on healthcare reform. So does former OPM Director Linda Springer.