Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: OPM
Federal Salary Council submits recommendations to OMB, OPM, Labor and President's Pay Agent to increase the average locality pay by 43 percent. Council says no new locality pay areas are needed.
OPM has been notified by Long Term Care Partners that letters the company mailed to tens of thousands of enrollees in the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program contain errors in calculating potential premiums.
Memo was released Nov. 5.
Earlier this week, President Obama signed an executive order launching a new government-wide effort to hire more of the nation's military veterans for agency jobs. On Thursday, some of the cabinet officials who will lead the initiative gathered at the Labor Department to explain their roles in the new program.
It's day two of open season for federal employees. Thirty-two health insurance plans are leaving the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program or reducing their coverage across the country. Also, details about vision and dental plan changes, as well as the benefits of Flexible Spending Accounts.
"Unfortunately," Dettman told FederalNewsRadio, "most people tend to stick with their plan unless they have a real good reason to change and I think this year, there's a real good reason to change."
Partnership for Public Service is hosting a special workshop along with the Office of Personnel Management to help agencies develop a cohesive hiring process.