Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: OPM
Agencies issues a RFQ for a vendor to provide a variety of wellness and health services in a pilot program for three agencies in Washington.
Berry tells Federal News Radio that he considered many factors before deciding to call for a delayed opening/unscheduled leave. He stressed that he was under no political pressure to do so, and expressed his desire to use the entire week as a reason to push for an increase in teleworking throughout the federal government.
The Maryland Senator calls the problem "urgent" and "unacceptable." Mikulski wants to know why federal employees have to wait so long to receive data on retirement payments.
CHCO Jeff Neal says the agency received permission from OMB and OPM to hire 90 SESers. He also wants to ensure the senior manager ranks include more women and minorities.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has more.
Director John Berry says he relies on a 6:00 p.m. conference call with local governments to help make the decision on the operating status of the federal government.
It is one of the toughest decisions for an OPM director: whether to close the government or not. We hear from former OPM director Linda Springer.
Office of Personnel Management Director John Berry joins us at 3 p.m. to talk about making the call to close the federal government. We'll ask him which way he's leaning for tomorrow when the next big snow event is being predicted. Federal agencies that employ 230,000 in Washington were closed today at an estimated cost of $100 million.
OPM: 45 federal employee health care providers have met some new IT standards.