Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: OPM
Part of "The Need for the Next Generation" special report, the Office of Personnel Management is creating an innovation lab in its basement to test different workplaces and work styles.
FEW compiled an interactive map that breaks down the federal population by state.
The assessment is part of OMB's 25-point plan to reform IT. The review begins Jan. 18.
The Office of Personnel Management issued guidance on the new internship and hiring programs. Last month President Obama had issued an executive order to scrap the controversial Federal Career Intern Program.
Changes to the The National Institute of Standards and Technology's hiring protocol will update its 13-year-old Alternative Personnel Management System. The new rules will let NIST have direct-hire authority to expedite hiring for critical functions.
The agency is using service level agreements to help ensure hiring managers are involved in all parts of the process. VA cut the amount of time it takes to hire a new employee by 20 days. VA hopes to get the average time down below the governmentwide goal of 80 days in 2011.
OPM's Nancy Kichak explains how the cyber internship works.
GAO has recommendations for what more agencies and OPM can do to recruit and keep talented workers
Prefunding USPS pension plans, says the Postal Service, is breaking them. Lorie Nelson, with the USPS OIG, has some surprising findings.