Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: OPM
Berry discusses telework, domestic partnership rights, the future of NSPS and whether or not you can look forward to a pay raise, among other things.
Senate committee schedules hearing for federal CTO nominee Chopra for May 19.
Tags: mngt , Jeffrey Zients , Clay Johnson , Christine Griffin , Aneesh Chopra , Sen. Joseph Lieberman , OMB , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Commit , CTO , DDM , chief performance officer
The President's recently released budget message maps out a number of his priorities for the coming fiscal year. Among them, fixing the federal hiring process. A previous top fed at the Office of Personnel Management has some advice for the President and the new boss at OPM.
White House outlines replacement for PART program to focus on 'meaningful measures and quantitative targets.'
Plans to proceed without legislation
OPM's Mahoney says it is something to be considered
IAC/ACT recognizes this and four other programs during Excellence.gov awards