Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: OPM
Health care premiums are going up an average of 8 percent, but for people in some plans their share of premiums will double or even triple. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains why and what you can do about it.
Tags: health premiums
Associate Director, Human Resources Products & Services Division
February 2nd and 4th, 2009
Tags: Kay Ely ,
January 12th and 14th, 2009
June 2nd and 4th, 2008
Frank Baitman will resign as CIO from the agency in August. His decision comes a few weeks after agency commissioner reorganized the agency's IT functions. OPM's Bill Zielinski also is returning to SSA to be the San Francisco regional commissioner.
The latest news affecting federal workers and government contractors. Find out what you need to know to start your day.
OPM Director John Berry reminded federal employees of their benefits and other options in preparation for an unusual hurricane season.
The Office of Personnel Management has started scanning employee records so that one day pensions can be calculated by computer.
Stephen Shih of OPM tells Federal News Radio about the success of the new wiki site used for training and development of government managers and training professionals.
Numbers about telework have been popping up in the news.