Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: OPM
January 12th and 14th, 2009
June 2nd and 4th, 2008
Frank Baitman will resign as CIO from the agency in August. His decision comes a few weeks after agency commissioner reorganized the agency's IT functions. OPM's Bill Zielinski also is returning to SSA to be the San Francisco regional commissioner.
The latest news affecting federal workers and government contractors. Find out what you need to know to start your day.
OPM Director John Berry reminded federal employees of their benefits and other options in preparation for an unusual hurricane season.
The Office of Personnel Management has started scanning employee records so that one day pensions can be calculated by computer.
Stephen Shih of OPM tells Federal News Radio about the success of the new wiki site used for training and development of government managers and training professionals.
Numbers about telework have been popping up in the news.
OPM Director John Berry said the administration is trying to be "responsible and professional" when it comes to changing the bonus and pay structure. He said agencies should take a step back and make sure they are using these programs effectively and promoting the best employees.
Tags: pay and benefits , management , John Berry , Scott Gould , Greg Gilman , Jeff Risinger , OMB , VA , SEC , NTEU , pay freeze , performance bonuses , within grade , Federal Labor Management Council , Jason Miller
OPM developed the wiki in January 2011 as a way for federal employees to share training and development best practices to create an "ever-revolving resource," according to the wiki.