Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: OPM
Director John Berry says he relies on a 6:00 p.m. conference call with local governments to help make the decision on the operating status of the federal government.
It is one of the toughest decisions for an OPM director: whether to close the government or not. We hear from former OPM director Linda Springer.
Office of Personnel Management Director John Berry joins us at 3 p.m. to talk about making the call to close the federal government. We'll ask him which way he's leaning for tomorrow when the next big snow event is being predicted. Federal agencies that employ 230,000 in Washington were closed today at an estimated cost of $100 million.
OPM: 45 federal employee health care providers have met some new IT standards.
Federal agencies in the Washington, D.C., area are open under an unscheduled leave policy with a 4 hour early dismissal planned.
If you live in the Northeast part of the U.S., Friday may bring the mother of all snow storms. The DC region is battening down the hatches as Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
Federal Register notice details new ownership and cost structure for current and former feds.
Sometime before the end of February, Dr. Ron Sanders, the Chief Human Capital Officer and the Associate Director of National Intelligence, will step down from his position of almost 20 years in the Intelligence Community. His retirement had been rumored since sometime before Christmas, but was formally announced earlier this week.