Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: OPM
A cool afternoon in the hotseat for the next man tapped to run the Office of Personnel Management.
John Salamone, the former Executive Director of the federal Chief Human Capital Officer Council at OPM has a new job.
Improvement needed in work-life balance.
Applying for a federal job without the dreaded KSA? That's the future envisioned by OPM.
A bill has been introduced that would let the Office of Personnel Management extend health insurance to adult children of federal employees this year, instead of having them wait for the Affordable Health Care Act that was signed by President Obama in March.
Director, Office of Personnel Management
Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.)
Director, AFGE Membership and Organization Department
Perry Pidgeon Hooks
President, Hooks Book Events
Financial Advisor, First Command
Are you going to spend your first months in retirement traveling, playing or relaxing...or will you become obsessed with watching your bank balance? Mike Causey says that is what happens to a growing number of retirees.
Why should federal workers who diet, exercise and have healthy lifestyles have to pay the same health insurance premiums as their overweight, unhealthy office mates?
Tags: health premiums