Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: OMB Watch
There's a new feature at FedSpending.org.
Organization's Craig Jennings says the site looks better, but whether it works at improving transparency is yet to be seen.
Pressing the Obama White House on accountability and openness
The plethora of new, previously unavailable datasets blossoming on federal agency websites following a deadline last Friday are just the most recent manifestation of the Open Government Initiative. Recently, a panel of experts sat down at the American University's Washington College of Law to explore the OGI as part of the Obama Administration's push for more transparency and openness. They discussed where agencies go from here towards an April deadline set by the White House.
Tags: newsstand , Open Government Directive , Alex Hunt , Office of Management and Budget , Sean Moulton , American University , Washington College of Law , Collaboration on Government Secrecy , Max Cacas
The head of one of Washington's many "good government" groups rates the Obama Administration on its efforts towards trasparency and open government as we approach the first anniversary of Barack Obama's Inauguration.