Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: OMB
OMB is using the same data analysis tools to monitor stimulus spending at CMS to reduce their improper payments. Other agencies also are taking advantage of the lessons learned from the creation and operation of the board. Recovery.gov also will receive new features this fall to let citizens track individual projects on their own websites.
Tags: management , contracting , technology , Danny Werfel , Earl Devaney , RAT Board , DoD , GSA , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , CMS , Recovery Act , improper payments , Jason Miller
The Office of Management and Budget is providing funding to federal agencies that are willing to conduct voluntary, high-priority evaluations.
Records reveal a huge Citigroup payout to the man President Obama wants to head the Office of Management and Budget.
Outgoing OMB Director lists accomplishments of administration in speech at his former home, the Brookings Institution.
Jeffrey Zients has been chosen to serve as acting director of the Office of Management and Budget until a new director is confirmed.
A look back on the last 18 months driving the federal government.
The Office of Management and Budget is pulling out its fine-tooth comb as it begins the task of ferreting out financial management modernization projects in need of refinement. Joe Moyer with Micro Focus tells us how companies are reacting and adapting to the change.
Now set to conclude his tenure as director of the Office of Management and Budget this Friday, Peter Orszag appraised his 18 months in the job. He points to a number of ways in which he and the administration tried to change the way the government works.
The Office of Management and Budget is taking aim at the worst 25-to-30 technology projects across government.