Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: OIG
The Homeland Security Department's Office of Inspector General took a look at DHS' information security program and practices and found them lacking.
Lt. Danielle Daniese Ferreira, 36, of Alexandria, Va., pleaded guilty to obtaining thousands of dollars from Coast Guard repair contracts that she oversaw. Her co-defendants channeled money into two accounts owned by Ferreira and her spouse.
How much mail would the USPS have to handle to turn a profit? We get an update about a recent study from Renee Sheehy, an economist with the Office of the Inspector General at the Postal Service
Defense Department spending data submitted to Recovery.gov contained $1.7 billion in errors.
NASA's internal computer network is full of holes and vulnerable to a cyberattack, an audit by the Office of the Inspector General has found.
The Office of the Inspector General at the State Department examined social media use in 22 foreign embassies.
Prefunding USPS pension plans, says the Postal Service, is breaking them. Lorie Nelson, with the USPS OIG, has some surprising findings.
If the OIG's proposals were placed in effect, the Postal Service could potentially recover $142.4 billion. Details from USPS's Lorie Nelson.
A flexible, agile Postal Service will be needed to adapt to changing mailing preferences and to increase the opportunity to consolidate redundant retail facilities. Details from USPS's Mike Magalski, Director of Network Optimization.