Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: OFPP
Rob Burton of Venable helps us answer that question, and tells us about a new program for small businesses.
The Office of Governmentwide Policy is collecting information on common agency procurement needs and workforce issues. The office is preparing for huge increase in funding for 2011 for training and hiring.
Office of Federal Procurement Policy Administrator Dan Gordon gives us a sneak peek at the future of contractor relations.
Rob Burton, former acting administrator of OFPP and now a lawyer with the Venable firm, helps us decode a 50 page memo from the Office of Federal Procurement Policy on what is inherently governmental.
Rob Burton brings the Daily Debrief team analysis on it's first Bold Prediction for 2010.
Who is minding the store?
Executive Vice President
Professional Services Council
August 31st, 2009
Crowell & Moring
August 4th, 2009
New OFPP report tells how many agencies are taking advantage of four-year-old tool to improve their procurement workforce.
Cost-type contracts nearly double over the last eight years.