Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: OFPP
Rob Burton of Venable helps us answer that question, and tells us about a new program for small businesses.
The Office of Governmentwide Policy is collecting information on common agency procurement needs and workforce issues. The office is preparing for huge increase in funding for 2011 for training and hiring.
Office of Federal Procurement Policy Administrator Dan Gordon gives us a sneak peek at the future of contractor relations.
Rob Burton, former acting administrator of OFPP and now a lawyer with the Venable firm, helps us decode a 50 page memo from the Office of Federal Procurement Policy on what is inherently governmental.
Rob Burton brings the Daily Debrief team analysis on it's first Bold Prediction for 2010.
Who is minding the store?
Executive Vice President
Professional Services Council
August 31st, 2009
Crowell & Moring
August 4th, 2009
New OFPP report tells how many agencies are taking advantage of four-year-old tool to improve their procurement workforce.
Cost-type contracts nearly double over the last eight years.