Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ODNI
In the effervescing world of cybersecurity, former ODNI CIO challenges some cyber conventions.
Late last month, President Obama signed an Executive Order making significant changes in the way that classified documents are handled. In addition to extending classification for documents dating back to the Vietnam War era, the order also calls for important new guidelines for how to share the information contained in classified documents. Recently, two of the authors of that Executive Order talked about their work before a transparency conference at the American University.
Tags: newsstand , declassification , Executive Order 13526 , National Declassification Center , National Archives , Bill Leary , National Security Council , Gina Genton , American University , Washington College of Law , Collaboration on Government Secrecy , Max Cacas
This week, host John Gilroy chats with Lewis Shepherd of Microsoft about challenges in 2010.
Jan. 19, 2010
A Senate panel holds a confirmation hearing for the man nominated to be second in command at the nation's Intelligence Community. Lawmakers learn how he and his boss plan to play to each other's strengths. Also: a committment to substantially reduce the use of outside contractors in the IC.
April 23, 2009
Survey says: Happy, happy workers
Dr. Ron Ross
Project Leader, FISMA Implementation Project
March 31st, 2009
Rep. Langevin says OMB may get increased staff instead
President Obama announces more key administration posts