Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ODNI
Acting Deputy Associate Director for National Intelligence
Tags: Sherrill Nicely ,
If you have a good idea for INSA, you could be invited to present your proposal in front of a panel of 75 technologists and scientists. We learn more about how to become the Next Intelligence Innovation Idol from Ellen McCarthy, President of INSA.
The Office of the Director for National Intelligence has a new chief information officer - Al Tarasiuk.
Agencies must evaluate their security systems to ensure classified information remains secret. OMB, with guidance from ISOO and ODNI, has a battery of questions for agency heads in their second memo after the release of documents on WikiLeaks.
Priscilla Guthrie spent about 18 months as CIO before stepping down effective Friday.
In federal hiring, officials always have to strike a balance: fill the job as quickly as possible, while looking for the right candidate from as big a pool of applicants as possible. A new report suggests evaluating candidates is the weakest part of the entire hiring process.
Tags: management , pay and benefits , OPM , hiring reforms , Partnership for Public Service , Joshua Joseph , NIH , Christine Majors , DoE , Brian Costlow , Elizabeth Kolmstetter , employee assessments , Max Cacas