Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ODNI
General Dale Meyerrose takes on the good, the bad and the ugly of cybersecurity.
Former director McConnell wishes he spent more time on it
Document will address roles, responsibilities
She will lead ODNI's acquisition efforts as well as its science and technology research and development efforts. Meyerriecks is a former DISA CTO.
Sources say she will not be the cyber czar, for now
Policy change also helps change behavior
Paula J. Roberts will replace Dr. Ronald P. Sanders.
ODNI bringing work back into agencies and reducing contractor workforce.
Sen. Feinstein calls for an international treaty on cyberspace to create mutual assurances of protection. Experts say the difficulty is determining the threshold of what constitutes an attack worthy of war. Delayed DoD cyber command would play key role in coming up with strategy for offensive and defensive cyber actions.
Tags: technology , Dennis Blair , Dianne Feinstein , Keith Alexander , Senate Select Committee on Intelligence , DoD , White House , DOJ , Jim Lewis , Greg Nojeim , CSIS , CDT , cybersecurity , Cyber Command
Lawmakers place focus on government's relationship with industry to protect computer networks. Military testing system with Defense Industrial Base to share threat information.
Tags: technology , Lt. Gen. Keith Alexander , Bob Lentz , Rep. Diane Watson , Rep. Brian Billbray , Rep. Jim Marshall , Rep. Jeff Miller , DoD , NSA , STRATCOM , DHS , OMB , House Armed Services Committee , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , cybersecurity