Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ODNI
Spending on defense intelligence dropped by $3 billion, even though this year's budget for all intelligence agencies including the CIA rose by over $1 billion.
Chief information officers in the intelligence community said despite cultural challenges, it makes sense to treat the IC as one IT enterprise. They owe an implementation plan to IC agency heads by the end of this year.
Tags: technology , IT , Intelligence community , CIA , NRO , NGA , NSA , DIA , Jeanne Tisinger , James Clapper , Al Tarasiuk , Jill Singer , Neill Tipton , industry , information sharing , cloud computing , budget , Jared Serbu
After a decade of uninterrupted spending growth, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence has submitted budget cutting plans for intelligence agencies to the White House. The intelligence community will try to save money mostly through IT efficiencies, and will try to protect its civilian workforce while drawing down on its reliance upon contractors.
Listen to this program on demand below
Originally Aired December 12th @ 3:05pm
Originally Aired April 4th at 3:05pm
Tags: technology , information sharing , Karen Evans , Dale Meyerrose , Vance Hitch , DoJ , zal , azmi , FBI , Carter Morris , Greg Baroni , Unisys , daniel kent , cisco , Jim Flyzik , Tom Trezza , OMB
Document will address roles, responsibilities
Yes we can can
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
Program discusses the progress on CyberSecurity with the DHS-DoD & ODNI.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , cyber security , DHS , DoD , cyber , security , Greg Schaffer , Dave Wennergren , Priscilla Guthrie , Lee Holcomb , Robert Dix , Tom Conway , McAfee , Juniper Networks
In America's Intelligence Community, the right person in the right place at the right time can mean the difference between the country being safe and the country being threatened. But how does the top human capital officer of the IC think about getting the right people? Very methodically, and by using the right "crystal ball".