Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: OCI
Science Applications International Corporation, one of the largest government contractors, has announced plans to split into two independent public companies. John Jumper, SAIC's chairman and CEO, gave an exclusive interview to In Depth with Francis Rose.
Mark Bennington, the executive director for acquisition management at the Navy research unit joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss his department's approach to the thorny issues involved in OCIs.
New OCI regs would allow government to tolerate conflict of interest... sometimes. Attorney Steve Ryan explains it for us.
Marcia Madsen, partner at Mayer Brown LLP, joins host Roger Waldron for a discussion about how Organizational Conflicts of Interest, will be affected by the Federal Acquisitions Regulation update.
May 3, 2011