Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: OCI
Science Applications International Corporation, one of the largest government contractors, has announced plans to split into two independent public companies. John Jumper, SAIC's chairman and CEO, gave an exclusive interview to In Depth with Francis Rose.
Mark Bennington, the executive director for acquisition management at the Navy research unit joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss his department's approach to the thorny issues involved in OCIs.
New OCI regs would allow government to tolerate conflict of interest... sometimes. Attorney Steve Ryan explains it for us.
Marcia Madsen, partner at Mayer Brown LLP, joins host Roger Waldron for a discussion about how Organizational Conflicts of Interest, will be affected by the Federal Acquisitions Regulation update.
May 3, 2011