Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Nuclear Security Summit
According to the autopsy, Constance Holden was killed by multiple blunt impact injuries.
A journalist who was biking five blocks from the Convention Center Monday was killed in a collision with a military truck.
WTOP's Adam Tuss says road closures will remain in effect around the area until after Tuesday's rush hour.
Tags: gridlock , gridlock congestion , Lon Anderson , AAA Mid-Atlantic , Suitland Parkway , I-66 , Cathy Lanier , Andrews Air Force Base , Dulles International Airport , Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marsha , rush hour , tractor man , telecommute , traffic , Colleen Kelleher , Adam Tuss , Darci Marchese , Michelle Basch , Bob Marbourg , Neal Augenstein
See a map of the affected downtown area and find out what streets are affected.
As Washington gears up to host a huge gathering of world leaders, you need to be aware that Sunday, Monday and Tuesday the region could see huge traffic disruptions -- disruptions like the region has never seen before. Adam Tuss, reporter with sister station WTOP brings us up to speed.
Nearly 50 heads of state will be in the nation's capital for a Nuclear Security Summit that's scheduled to take place April 12 and 13. It's expected to be one of the largest gatherings of heads of state in history.