Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Nuclear Security Summit
According to the autopsy, Constance Holden was killed by multiple blunt impact injuries.
A journalist who was biking five blocks from the Convention Center Monday was killed in a collision with a military truck.
WTOP's Adam Tuss says road closures will remain in effect around the area until after Tuesday's rush hour.
Tags: gridlock , gridlock congestion , Lon Anderson , AAA Mid-Atlantic , Suitland Parkway , I-66 , Cathy Lanier , Andrews Air Force Base , Dulles International Airport , Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marsha , rush hour , tractor man , telecommute , traffic , Colleen Kelleher , Adam Tuss , Darci Marchese , Michelle Basch , Bob Marbourg , Neal Augenstein
See a map of the affected downtown area and find out what streets are affected.
As Washington gears up to host a huge gathering of world leaders, you need to be aware that Sunday, Monday and Tuesday the region could see huge traffic disruptions -- disruptions like the region has never seen before. Adam Tuss, reporter with sister station WTOP brings us up to speed.
Nearly 50 heads of state will be in the nation's capital for a Nuclear Security Summit that's scheduled to take place April 12 and 13. It's expected to be one of the largest gatherings of heads of state in history.