Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Joe Sheppard is a former Chief Nuclear Officer and Senior Vice President at the San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station, and joins the Federal Drive with insight.
In May, two parcels of radioactive material were left under the counter of the hospital's main lobby for 44 hours until they were given to the proper recipient.
Could the DoD budget cuts actually result in...growth?
In recent years, human capital managers all over the federal government are coming to realize that they need to go the extra mile to recruit the new generation of feds, and keep them in the tent through their productive years. Now, in an exclusive report, FederalNewsRadio's Max Cacas reports that the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, an agency already considered one of the "best places to work in the federal government", has negotiated a new contract with its biggest labor union including significant new scheduling flexibilities for almost all its workers.