Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Nuclear Regulatory Commission
The Nuclear Regulatory Commission closed Thursday on day 10 of the government shutdown. The agency stayed open until exhausting its carryover funds.
Darren Ash, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission's CIO, said the agency is reviewing vendor responses to a sources sought notice in preparation to move systems to the cloud. NRC employees also are piloting mobile devices.
June 5, 2013
Mary Givvines, deputy director of Information Services at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, joins host John Gilroy to talk about how the agency's open government initiatives.
March 5, 2013
Tags: technology , innovation , Transparency , open government , FOIA , Mary Givvines , Agency Documents Access Management System , 2013 Regulatory Information Conference , social media , crisis communications , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
August 6th, 2009 at 11:00 AM
BIG Experience host: Mr. J. David Reeves, Blacks In Government National President, will host Kenneth M. Bailey, as guest this Thursday at 11:00am. Join us as we speak with Kenneth.
Spring townhall talks best practices and successes
Federal CIO Vivek Kundra says contractors must balance collaboration with security
Attempts to restart Unit 2 at the Surry nuclear power station have stalled.
Jim Dyer, CFO at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, explains how the commission has taken to hear the President's priority of performance reporting.
Radioactive material gets moved around a lot and with interstate highways crisscrossing Frederick County it could pass through on a regular basis, according to David McIntyre, a spokesman for the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, which is based in Rockville.