Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Northrup Grumman
Ed Swallow, vice president, Business Development, Federal and Defense Technologies at Northrop Grumman, provide tips on what your company can do to increase its chances of winning government contracts.
June 2, 2014
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine NIST's preliminary cybersecurity framework, and Google's lobbying efforts.
November 7, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , lobbying , cybersecurity , critical infrastructure , Google , Federal Trade Commission , Allen Scott , Sanford Reback , Todd Shields , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss the latest jobs report and and how sequestration is affecting the economy of Fairfax County Virginia.
April 11, 2013
Tags: acquisition , budget , jobs report , Nela Richardson , Allen Scott , fairfax county , contracting , Lockheed Martin , Booz Allen Hamilton , SAIC , sequestration , Lorraine Woellert , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
Host Mark Amtower talks about the big contracting issues with Northrup Grumman's Ed Swallow and Dan Mintz from PowerTek Corporation.
April 9, 2012(Encore presentation April 23, 2012)
In an age when financial records move from nation to nation digitally, and everything from drivers licenses to school records are kept in a digital format, most doctors offices and hospitals still maintain reams and reams of cumbersome and inefficient paper medical records for patients. But now, the Department of Health and Human Services is about to seek public comment on "the holy grail" for health care providers: a fully electronic, digital health record system for the everyone.
One of the biggest IT and computer security companies is pairing with academia on behalf of cybersecurity research.
Learn more in today's DoD Report
The Navy is under fire for not properly reviewing invoices from a contract with Northrop Grumman
Agency is taking lessons learned from the past seven years to make the new system more like commercial travel booking sites. Vendors have until Oct. 6 to submit bids on this 15-year contract. GSA said 23 agencies have implemented one of three standard online travel systems to a savings of more than $200 million.