Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Northrop Grumman
A provision in the defense spending bill give military agencies the power to exclude contractors due to security risks, upsetting some big-name tech companies, Wall Street Journal reports.
The Defense sector isn't getting any smaller
In our DoD Report, Defense Secretary Robert Gates says information sharing at DoD is too important to set aside even in the wake of the WikiLeaks scandal. We also take a look at the profits of various defense contractors.
On a cross-country trek to raise money for cancer, this government contractor is about to come home.
Cybersecurity Awareness Challenge winners announced, Northrop takes home the Hoyt Vandenberg Award
After Google hack, warnings pop up in SEC filings
CyberPatriot combines online education and preliminary competition rounds delivered over the internet, proceeding to in-person finals held in conjunction with AFA National Symposia. We get details from Northrop Grumman's Diane Miller and the Air Force Association's David Buckwalter.
Draft RFP calls for a contractor to provide updated online travel management services. GSA to host industry day in May to answer questions about the initial solicitation.
The company is announcing the Cyber Security Research Consortium, in conjunction with three educational institutions.