Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Northrop Grumman
Representatives from DC corporations come together to celebrate Inspiring Women in history and raise money for a good cause. We get details from CGI Federal's Sally Turner.
Northrop Grumman, the nation's largest security contractor has joined forced with the University of Maryland Baltimore County to launch a new cybersecurity program.
More than 200 Washington, D.C.-area high school students and teachers learned about the exciting career opportunities in the field of cybersecurity today during the Northrop Grumman Corporation Cybersecurity Education Workshop. Northrop's Diane Miller gives us the details.
A provision in the defense spending bill give military agencies the power to exclude contractors due to security risks, upsetting some big-name tech companies, Wall Street Journal reports.
The Defense sector isn't getting any smaller
In our DoD Report, Defense Secretary Robert Gates says information sharing at DoD is too important to set aside even in the wake of the WikiLeaks scandal. We also take a look at the profits of various defense contractors.
On a cross-country trek to raise money for cancer, this government contractor is about to come home.
Cybersecurity Awareness Challenge winners announced, Northrop takes home the Hoyt Vandenberg Award
After Google hack, warnings pop up in SEC filings
CyberPatriot combines online education and preliminary competition rounds delivered over the internet, proceeding to in-person finals held in conjunction with AFA National Symposia. We get details from Northrop Grumman's Diane Miller and the Air Force Association's David Buckwalter.