Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Northrop Grumman
Both Raytheon and Northrop claim part of an Army Forces Command contract to support military operational and training needs.
The contract is for a new intelligence-gathering plane.
Four of the nation's largest government contractors have won Navy task orders under a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity contract with a total potential value of $204 million over five years if all options are exercised.
With all the cuts, can the Defense Department meet the mission, and which Navy and Air Force contractors will be feeling the bite? We ask defense contracting expert, Jim McAleese.
Navy isseus contracts to examine the science, architecture, engineering, functionality, interface and interoperability of cyberspace operations systems, services and capabilities at the tactical, operational and strategic levels.
The Army and the U.S. Transportation Command are investigating whether updated airships can be revived for both combat and humanitarian troop movement.
Representatives from DC corporations come together to celebrate Inspiring Women in history and raise money for a good cause. We get details from CGI Federal's Sally Turner.
Northrop Grumman, the nation's largest security contractor has joined forced with the University of Maryland Baltimore County to launch a new cybersecurity program.