Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Northrop Grumman
CWTSatoTravel and Northrop Gruman Corporation team up after GSA decides to limit requests for proposals.
The contractors have been snatching up small cybersecurity firms.
General Dynamics wins $900 million contract to build the consolidated headquarters technology infrastructure.
The task order was awarded under the Information Technology Enterprise Solutions 2 Services indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract by the U.S. Army Contracting Command - National Capital Region.
Northrop Grumman Corp. has agreed to a $4.7 million compensation package to make amends for a widespread computer system crash that idled 26 state agencies last August, leaving some people unable to renew driver's licenses.
Several defense contractors are hanging out a "Help Wanted" sign.
For the first time, the Office of Naval Research has proven that its laser can operate at sea.
And out of the more than 450 teams that competed, Team Wilson out of Florida Cadet Squadron took home the Commander-in-Chief trophy.
Three contractors are sweeping up more than $1.3 billion in defense deals.