Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Northrop Grumman
General Dynamics wins $900 million contract to build the consolidated headquarters technology infrastructure.
The task order was awarded under the Information Technology Enterprise Solutions 2 Services indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract by the U.S. Army Contracting Command - National Capital Region.
Northrop Grumman Corp. has agreed to a $4.7 million compensation package to make amends for a widespread computer system crash that idled 26 state agencies last August, leaving some people unable to renew driver's licenses.
Several defense contractors are hanging out a "Help Wanted" sign.
For the first time, the Office of Naval Research has proven that its laser can operate at sea.
And out of the more than 450 teams that competed, Team Wilson out of Florida Cadet Squadron took home the Commander-in-Chief trophy.
Three contractors are sweeping up more than $1.3 billion in defense deals.
Northrup Grumman is heading off a cybersecurity brain drain with a recruiting pitch for teenagers.
Both Raytheon and Northrop claim part of an Army Forces Command contract to support military operational and training needs.