Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Northrop Grumman
General Dynamics wins $900 million contract to build the consolidated headquarters technology infrastructure.
The task order was awarded under the Information Technology Enterprise Solutions 2 Services indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract by the U.S. Army Contracting Command - National Capital Region.
Northrop Grumman Corp. has agreed to a $4.7 million compensation package to make amends for a widespread computer system crash that idled 26 state agencies last August, leaving some people unable to renew driver's licenses.
Several defense contractors are hanging out a "Help Wanted" sign.
For the first time, the Office of Naval Research has proven that its laser can operate at sea.
And out of the more than 450 teams that competed, Team Wilson out of Florida Cadet Squadron took home the Commander-in-Chief trophy.
Three contractors are sweeping up more than $1.3 billion in defense deals.
Northrup Grumman is heading off a cybersecurity brain drain with a recruiting pitch for teenagers.
Both Raytheon and Northrop claim part of an Army Forces Command contract to support military operational and training needs.