Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Northrop Grumman
The deal will help Northrup broaden its client portfolio amid dwindling defense sales and concerns about sequestration.
Lockheed Martin will join a team of several other large companies in a bid for the Navy's forthcoming multibillion dollar Next Generation Enterprise Network contract.
Tags: Navy , technology , DoD , NMCI , Lockheed Martin , AT&T , Hewlett Packard , IBM , computer sciences corporation , Harris Corporation , General Dynamics , Verizon , Shawn Hendricks , Jared Serbu , AT&T ,
Competition, reliance on commercial technology drove down prices for IT consolidation on ships, Navy official says. The service still is figuring out how to integrate CANES with its NGEN shore-based system. The RFP for NGEN is expected any day.
High school students are gathering in the nation's capital this week to plug holes in computer security — and to win prizes. They're part of the Cyber Patriot competition.
Host Roger Waldron talks federal procurement with David Drabkin, corporate director for Acquisition Policy at the Northrop Grumman Corporation.
February 21, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , David Drabkin , Federal Procurement , contract duplication , acquisition workforce , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement
Navy expects to implement the first network on a fleet destroyer in late 2012.
A long-range stealth bomber may be the only major new program in the foreseeable future given the $490 billion the Pentagon must cut from it's budget over the next decade. The "optionally manned" aircraft will be first new bomber design since Northrop Grumman's B-2 nearly 30 years ago.
The service hires eight vendors to provide private cloud computing services.
Tags: technology , contracting , industry , Army , data center consolidation , area processing centers , Jason Miller , Criterion Systems , General Dynamics One Source , Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Services , HP Enterprise , IBM , Lockheed Martin , MicroTech ,
Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman are among the defense contractors lining up for a shot at the $42 million contract.
The Air Force's B-2 stealth bomber fleet is getting ready to go under the knife.