Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Northrop
From design and development through proof-of-concept and production readiness, engineers and scientists at the company create the groundbreaking electronic technologies that will eventually transition into full-scale production programs within other divisions of the Electronic Systems sector.
What's in the bill for feds and contractors?
Tags: mngt , Defense , DoD , Jim McAleese , McAleese & Associates , defense appropriations , FY 2010 , contracting , BAE , General Dynamics , Boeing , SAIC , UAV , Lockheed , VH-71 , Pratt & Whitney , GE , Rolls Royce , GE-Rolls , MRAP
In the early to mid 2000s, the U.S. Coast Guard was rocked by a series of procurement and contract management crises, spurred by problems with its "Deepwater" acquisition program. Yesterday, Coast Guard officials reported to a House committee on progress toward improving contract and acquisition management.
Northrop Grumman has agreed to spend $4.7 million as a result of a massive computer failure that cut off some Virginia state services for days last year.