Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Northrop
From design and development through proof-of-concept and production readiness, engineers and scientists at the company create the groundbreaking electronic technologies that will eventually transition into full-scale production programs within other divisions of the Electronic Systems sector.
What's in the bill for feds and contractors?
Tags: mngt , Defense , DoD , Jim McAleese , McAleese & Associates , defense appropriations , FY 2010 , contracting , BAE , General Dynamics , Boeing , SAIC , UAV , Lockheed , VH-71 , Pratt & Whitney , GE , Rolls Royce , GE-Rolls , MRAP
In the early to mid 2000s, the U.S. Coast Guard was rocked by a series of procurement and contract management crises, spurred by problems with its "Deepwater" acquisition program. Yesterday, Coast Guard officials reported to a House committee on progress toward improving contract and acquisition management.
Northrop Grumman has agreed to spend $4.7 million as a result of a massive computer failure that cut off some Virginia state services for days last year.