Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Northrop
From design and development through proof-of-concept and production readiness, engineers and scientists at the company create the groundbreaking electronic technologies that will eventually transition into full-scale production programs within other divisions of the Electronic Systems sector.
What's in the bill for feds and contractors?
Tags: mngt , Defense , DoD , Jim McAleese , McAleese & Associates , defense appropriations , FY 2010 , contracting , BAE , General Dynamics , Boeing , SAIC , UAV , Lockheed , VH-71 , Pratt & Whitney , GE , Rolls Royce , GE-Rolls , MRAP
In the early to mid 2000s, the U.S. Coast Guard was rocked by a series of procurement and contract management crises, spurred by problems with its "Deepwater" acquisition program. Yesterday, Coast Guard officials reported to a House committee on progress toward improving contract and acquisition management.
Northrop Grumman has agreed to spend $4.7 million as a result of a massive computer failure that cut off some Virginia state services for days last year.