Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Northern Virginia Transportation Alliance
What's the key to unclogging the notoriously congested transportation network in the D.C. region? It really depends who you ask.
Some say Arlington County is way ahead of the curve when it comes to smart, sustainable transportation. Others say the county is hindering regional transportation projects. WTOP's Adam Tuss and Hank Silverberg take a closer look at transportation issues in Arlington.
Tags: I-395 , I-95 , High Occupancy Toll lanes , HOT lanes , Beltway , Capital Beltway , I-66 , Bob McDonnell , Rosslyn-Ballston corridor , Bob Chase , Arlington County Board , Jay Fisette , Adam Tuss , Hank Silverberg
The Northern Virginia Transportation Alliance worries that a 9-mile, two-lane stretch of the road north of Leesburg to the Maryland border could get too congested.
The existing network is not going to serve the 2 million more people who are going to be in this region in 25 years," says Bob Chase, president of the Northern Virginia Transportation Alliance.