Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Northern Virginia Community College
Students at Virginia's community colleges will see tuition and fees rise by at least $9.50 per credit hour for the 2011-12 school year.
Northern Virginia Community College has seen a nearly 20,000-student increase since 2005.
The new mandated International Classification of Diseases, 10th edition (ICD-10) must be implemented by October 1, 2013. ICD-10—a complete replacement of the ICD-9 code sets used to report healthcare diagnoses and procedures—will affect all segments of the healthcare industry, including providers, clearinghouses and health plans, as well as government agencies.
ICD-10, however, is more than an IT effort. It is a regulation that has a large impact on policies, business operations, clinical processes, and healthcare outcomes research. Preparing for ICD-10 will require an organization-wide approach and an understanding of all the areas impacted by its adoption.
Noblis—a nonprofit science, technology and strategy organization with a proven record of success working on ICD-10—is pleased to facilitate a panel discussion to exchange information and ideas among key public and private sector stakeholders. Together, the panel experts will discuss the risks and opportunities of the ICD-10 transition, what their organizations are doing now to get started, and where ICD-10 fits compared to other large initiatives.
Tags: technology , healthcare , Robert J. Clerman , Noblis , Noblis Insights Panel , Todd Couts , health , Jacqueline Gibbons , Marcia L. Insley , Sonja Racke , National Government Services , Education , ICD-10