Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Northern Virginia
Northern Virginia has seen tremendous growth since 2000, and one local economist attributes the growth to government jobs.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell tells WTOP he is ready to offer perks to convince Northrop Grumman to relocate to Virginia.
The redistricting plan for both the state House and Senate approved by the General Assembly will create a large number of split voting precincts in Northern Virginia.
A number of Virginia lawmakers discussed proposed solutions at a transportation forum in Herndon on Thursday, but admitted there is little consensus on any of them.
Tags: Virginia General Assembly , Dick Saslaw , Vivian Watts , ABC stores , Virginia Department of Transportation , Tom Rust , Bob McDonnell , Virginia roads , transportation funds , gas tax , Virginia transportation , Hank Silverberg
A new biomedical research lab that could someday cure a disease or create a biological weapon defense is already starting to pay off for the region's economy.
Under a new law, parents of Northern Virginia teenagers will need to head back to school before their children can hit the open road.
Last Thursday, Gainesville firefighters returned from a mission to Haiti where they helped rescue 16 earthquake victims trapped inside rubble over a 14-day period.