Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Norfolk
Records show the civilian truck driver who killed a sailor at the world's largest Naval Base was a felon. Jeffrey Tyrone Savage was convicted of voluntary manslaughter and spent time in prison for possession of crack cocaine with intent to distribute.
Tags: Bryan Minkyu Martin ,
The great success of a new Amtrak line from Boston to Virginia has spurred the train company to add additional stops in some areas that haven't had train service for more than 30 years.
One city in the region is near the bottom of the stressed out list.
"I have suggested that we take the Mid-Atlantic totally off of new explorations because of the environmentally sensitive area of Assateague Island and the Chesapeake Bay," Sen. Ben Cardin, D-Md., tells WTOP.