Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Nick Wakeman
Nick Wakeman, editor in chief of Washington Technology joins host Mark Amtower to talk about the 2013 Top 100 contractor list.
June 10, 2013
Washington Technology Editor in Chief Nick Wakeman joins host Mark Amtower for a wide ranging discussion of the big technology and acquisition stories.
APril 30, 2012
ASBC CEO Guy Timberlake tells us how she did.
The big deal was announced over the weekend.
Host Mark Amtower discusses a wide variety of issues with Washington Technology editor-in-chief Nick Wakeman and Lohfeld Consulting Group CEO Bob Lohfeld.
April 11, 2011 (Encore presentation April 25, 2011)
Host Mark Amtower talks with Nick Wakeman, editor-in-chief of Washington Technology, about the goings on of the top 100 contractors in the federal space.
February 7, 2011
Learn more about the SBA's action against the government contractor