Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Nick Sinai
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Inside the Reporter's Notebook: A new job for a former VA senior official; Countdown to cloud credential pilot begins
News and buzz in the acquisition and IT communities that you may have missed this week.
Tags: technology , acquisition , Scott Gould , Veterans Affairs Department , CareFirst , cloud computing , USPS , identity management , DoD , Frank Kendall , Better Buying Power , OMB , OSTP , Dominic Sale , open government , open data , Inside the Reporters Notebook , Jason Miller
The Senate is now considering a bill, approved last week by the House, designed to help the nation's electrical grid evolve into an enhanced Smart Grid which would help protect itself from cyber-attacks. In addition, however, the Smart Grid is also expected to help the nation do a better job of managing our electrical resources. A group of federal employees recently talked about their role in developing the Smart Grid.