Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Nextgov
In light of two data breaches, VA CIO Roger Baker said employees are not following procedures to safeguard information.
The anger toward the TSA pat-downs and scans is all over the Internet, but can this discontent translate into real action?
Elizabeth Warren, head of the new Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection, said technology will be key to make the agency nimble and sophisticated enough to do its job well in the 21st century.
The Census must change the way it does business if it wants to stay in business, NextGov reports.
NextGov's Bob Brewin analyzes the future of the former DoD CIO nominee.
According to a GAO report, the Defense Department's finance systems are $6.9 billion over budget and 2 to twelve years behind schedule, NextGov reports.
The White House is trying to stop counterfeit supplies from entering the Defense Department's weapons systems, NextGov reports.
House Democrats went over the heads of Homeland Security Department officials and appealed to the White House to cancel a $1 billion financial management project, NextGov reports.