Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Nextgov
Alan Holmes of NextGov brings us analysis.
It's all about the money. And for the Defense Department pinning down the exact cybersecurity figure is almost impossible.
The National Security Agency is testing a new IT architecture for securing data on mobile devices.
NextGov reports that GSA has terminated the contract with Hewlett Packard to develop an electronic health system for the military.
NextGov's new editor, Katherine Peters, joins the DorobekINSIDER with her list of stories to watch for in 2011.
NextGov reports that OMB has set a Jan. 28 deadline for agencies to complete their assessments of how they handled classified information.
The senate is considering a bill that would require all private sector companies to report cyber attacks.
In light of two data breaches, VA CIO Roger Baker said employees are not following procedures to safeguard information.
The anger toward the TSA pat-downs and scans is all over the Internet, but can this discontent translate into real action?
Elizabeth Warren, head of the new Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection, said technology will be key to make the agency nimble and sophisticated enough to do its job well in the 21st century.