Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Nextgov
Julie Perkins hosts a roundtable discussion of the hottest topics in the federal government.
April 11, 2014
Tags: workforce , hiring , budget 2015 , OPM , Department of Veterans Affairs , IT modernization , procurement , Eric Katz , Gov Exec , Joseph Marks , Jason Miller , Zach Rausnitz , FierceGov , Fed Talk , Shaw Bransford and Roth
A federal utility powering a third of the Pacific Northwest is vulnerable to computer breaches. An Energy Department audit found the Bonneville Power Administration, which services hospitals, banks, and critical military installations accounts for 30 percent of the region's power.
In the pilot, the government shares classified cyber threat information with selected contractors and their internet service providers.
Katherine Peters, the executive editor of Nextgov, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the troubles USCIS is having with its digitizing program — known as Transformation.
President Obama has requested $166.5 million to fight computer crime over the next year, and Congress has approved every penny.
NextGov's Bob Brewin explains why he thinks health IT is the Story of the Decade.
Allan Holmes of NextGov reports.