Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Nextgov
A federal utility powering a third of the Pacific Northwest is vulnerable to computer breaches. An Energy Department audit found the Bonneville Power Administration, which services hospitals, banks, and critical military installations accounts for 30 percent of the region's power.
In the pilot, the government shares classified cyber threat information with selected contractors and their internet service providers.
Katherine Peters, the executive editor of Nextgov, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the troubles USCIS is having with its digitizing program — known as Transformation.
President Obama has requested $166.5 million to fight computer crime over the next year, and Congress has approved every penny.
NextGov's Bob Brewin explains why he thinks health IT is the Story of the Decade.
Allan Holmes of NextGov reports.
A Nextgov study finds government is not getting high marks for transparency. Nextgov's Aliya Sternstein and Project on Government Oversight's Bryan Rahija, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss how agencies can become more open.