Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NextGen
GSA and Metropolis magazine are teaming up to give $10,000 to the best design that makes an old federal building green. The DorobekINSIDER spoke with Casey Jones, director of design excellence and the arts at GSA, about the contest.
The first flight using the Next Generation air transportation system took off this week. Learn about the flight and how the new technology will change the way we fly.
As a public-private partnership, the NextGen Equipage Fund, LLC will bring substantial private-sector capital to overcome the investment barriers that have prevented many air carriers and other operators from investing in the NextGen technologies for their aircraft. ITT's John Kefaliotis explains.
The FAA is transitioning between the worlds of ground-based and satellite-based systems. We get an update from Administrator Babbitt.
House Transportation subcommittee asked for updates from program head, Transportation IG, and GAO.
This week's guest is Vincent Capezzuto, Director of Surveillance and Broadcast Services Program Office/Director of the FAA's ADS-B program.
Feb. 16, 2010
Admin. Babbitt says NextGen, the satellite-based system, will pay for itself in fuel savings
Lawmakers push for faster and more inclusive implementation of new air traffic control system. CTO nominee Chopra faces little scrutiny from committee.
Tags: technology , mngt , transition , Aneesh Chopra , Randolph Babbitt , Kay Bailey Hutchinson , Johnny Isakson , Mark Warner , Amy Klobuchar , White House , Office of Science and Technology Policy , FAA , CTO , health IT