Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Next Gov
The deal will help Northrup broaden its client portfolio amid dwindling defense sales and concerns about sequestration.
Despite billion in stimulus money, the electric gird is no safer from cyber attacks than it was.
The military's health care program says a letter from SAIC about the breach is legit
Recent cyber attacks have left the Energy Department with a $2 million bill.
The committee says the battery issue threatens battlefield effectiveness.
The bills cover national standards for security breaches involving personal data. Companies would have to take reasonable steps to secure customers' personal information, and to tell customers if there's been a breach.
The Defense and Veterans Affairs departments have agreed to use commercial, open source software to develop a joint electronic health record. VA CIO Roger Baker will head the advisory board.